Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Closing the 5 Million offering

Just a quick note. I have an account at Canaccord, and I regularly participate in offerings at other firms. I usually ask my broker, if they can get me some, and 90% of the time, the answer is yes. So, upon hearing about the Flow Through shares, I figured it was a good deal, and I'd take some down. My brokers desk called Union, to ask for CMM shares, and they were refused. This was just days after the offering was announced, so in my mind, the deal is fully sucscribed.

Pete

3 comments:

production05 said...

Thanks for the info Peter!

(based on my observations) I have some additional thoughts to build further on your idea, but I will hold off from sharing them for now.

I guess we will wait and see how things shake out once Century issues the NR.

production05 said...

Another Century job posting - Corporate Mine Engineer.

As usual, it can be viewed on this blog via "Century Job Postings" (to the right of the main page).

production05 said...

With regards to the Corporate Mine Engineer position (listed today), the following is listed as a key requirement of the job (it’s the only one that was bolded, which I think emphasizes the importance of this requirement):

“Developing pre-feasibility and bankable finance feasibility reports”

Lamaque and San Juan are well beyond this stage - this function is not required for those 2 key assets. All of Century’s other properties are way too early stage (with perhaps the exception of Carolin, which is JV to Module, but there is still loads of exploration work required before that property gets to a pre-feasibility stage). As result, this job requirement suggests to me that Finskiy and Scola’s growth strategy includes (but not limited to) the acquisition of advanced stage gold assets.