Thursday, February 3, 2011

Good work!

FW:

As I said in a message a few days back; the news is neither good nor bad. The news is essentially neutral at this point....missing the target by a few K is not a huge issue when you’re just getting going. Also, the target for next year is still on and progress has defiantly been made and will continue to be made.


At this point it is a waiting game as Century is just taking off the runway and is working towards a CF+ state which should be achieved in the near future.

We can also expect (IMO) some consolidation at the .49-.59 levels for the time being which simply means we will probably have a tight trading range as we go forward over the next few weeks and maybe months as Century get’s things spinning.

Overall, I can’t say the news was bad nor good but I can say that it was extremely encouraging. We have a great management team in place and we are confident that they will get up into commercial production in a not so far away time period.

As a shareholder I am extremely happy with what Century has done over the past 18 months and I look forward to the next 18J

Cheers

I hope this takes care of the 28msg’s I had in my inbox this am in regards to the news:):)

-Stormy

3 comments:

bigjohn37 said...

Good comments, Stormy!
But we are sure missing the wisdom of Production05. I hope he has not given up on CMM. Maybe after the CC tomorrow, he'll come back and tell us that all's well. I sure hope so!BJ37

Mrstormpay said...

Thanks John, as for P5's "wisdom/prophecies" I would like to hear them also.

Wingfong said...

from the price-volumn action feel that market likes what had been released. I also feel that more strong hands are coming into the game. Pegging 2011 annual production at 90K-100K gives me the impression that the CEO is thoughtfully cautious n do not want to overpromised. Cheers! I do look forward to hear from P05 after the cc.