Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Is the $65M US deal alive and kicking?

All the signs point to the answer being yes, heavily!

Who really knows for sure when it comes to CMM though, right?

I have placed my bets on Peggy coming through for us, as painful as it has been over the years. Peggy has plenty of warts, as we all know. But, I have seen first hand the actions of some of the scums out there with other companies, and in the industry in general. The corruption is unreal, and sad. It makes me sick to my stomach. IMO, the Canadian regulatory system it totally pathetic and the people in place are totally spineless, and useless!

In many ways, we am fortunate to have Peggy fighting for us - Ironlady II. She has made many mistakes in the past, and she is likely hated in the Toronto investment community for her toughness. But, her goal is to build a successful gold producing company here at Century. In that regard, I think her heart is pure. We know what we have - no surprises in that regard.

If she is successful then we will all be hugely successful also.

Based on the poll question, it sounds like many people believe that the financing will eventually get closed off.

I think it will also, but who can know for sure, with Century's track record.

If something goes wrong at the 11th hour, at least we have solid backup plans in place. We also have creditors (LOOKING FORWARD to new Century WORK/TRADE CONTRACTS) and our LT Debt partner (IQ/Quebec Gov't - LOOKING TO CREATE JOBS IN QUEBEC DURING THESE ROUGH ECONOMIC TIMES) working with us. Everyone wins with Century's success.

2 comments:

rock3030 said...

P5: if we were only technical and could track their IP addresses, one has to wonder if PK has voted in the poll...

From previous CC, I did notice that she mentioned the blog

I have a good feeling and so does my stock account.

rhump said...

man you guys are starting to read "GIDDY". I guess with all the selling of late and the lack of news we need to have something to look forward to. The ironlady, I hope she shouts a pretty melody soon!!!!!!!! Sure could do with some good news. Shareholders definitely deserve it. GLTA