Monday, March 21, 2011

Anonymous Posters

Hi Everyone,

In reading over all of the commentary of the past few days, I have just two things I would like to add: First, the discussion level and content is excellent. Both sides of this argument need to be fully fleshed out in order to build a strong position. If we are not prepared to answer difficult questions, then our efforts are useless. Which leads me to my second point-

There is at least one anonymous poster who really needs to go enroll in a Ms. Manners course. Nothing irritates me more or drives me away faster than some fellow whose entire approach to a debate is name calling and snide commentary. First, it is useless. Second, it is disrespectful - every contributor to this discussion is a human being, with thoughts and ideas which are useful. Derogatory speech adds nothing to what we are trying to accomplish here, and if all you have for a response is invective, then you are without any facts anyway. If you have no useful data or argument to offer up, then stay on the sidelines and stop confusing an otherwise vital debate.

I encourage shareholders on BOTH sides of this merger to discuss and debate - that is the most useful thing we can do. Likewise, as my Grandma used to say, "If you can't say it nicely, then please be quiet."

2 comments:

ATInsider said...

Well said chillby, its better for people to use nicknames also.

Anonymous said...

hello, i have been a cmm holder for a while,but i dont feel to bad because it gave me an excuss to get out, has anyone heard anything about ST. Elias mines, with cmm i was hoping to double my money, with sli.v i see the potential to make 50x my money, any one have any info on them, looks like they might have one of the largrst gold finds ever.