Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Dissenting Leader!

I agree with and would support a leader to arise as head of the dissenting vote. However, before I sign up I want to know alot more about this leader. So far, I haven't seen that information. Could Blizzy (or someone else) please outline their contact details and a framework moving forward. We don't have alot of time. In fact, we should probably get something together for the conference call! If we can present a united front in the conference venue, that would be of great benefit.

So far, across the three blogs there's alot of unanimity in concept but fragmentation in reality.

Thanks,
DOC

5 comments:

blizzy said...

Just now I am collecting names.
We need Carib or production to step up.
I can organize a mob into a group but we need a well spoken, qualified leader.

blizzy

doc said...

Ok, I see you have asked Carib and Production05 for assistance. Thanks! I believe only 140K of my 440K shares are voting. Thanks

Anonymous said...

No, all your shares will be voting. They have to reset the meeting and record dates.

Another part of the con is to convince you all that only shares purchased pre 8th March are voting.

Anonymous said...

You see house 13 - Instinet - buying all the shares again today ? They act only for corporate.

They have a side agreement with Finsky and Scola to vote their way and be paid 85 cents for these shares.

That's what I heard anyway.

At the same time management are trying to convince you it's all over and you should sell for what you can get.

You see how this works ?

Nick said...

In other words, they are trying to rip us off. I've kept my CMM shares ever since 2008, there's no way I am giving them up for peanuts...