Friday, April 8, 2011

Additions to Information Links

A Blog member emailed me to ask that I make the document "Finskiy's Planned Takeover" available for download so that it could be distributed as an attachment to inquiries/complaints to regulatory agencies and media.  I have added a link to download the document in pdf format at the top of the "Information Links" on the right side of the page.  I have also updated this version to add that the takeover offer was made on January 24 - before Finskiy and Scola transferred their shares and warrants out to friendly hands, presumably to be counted in the minority vote.

I also added a link to John Helmer's article.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Carib,
I imagine the regulatory agencies are swamped with complains and for this reason I'm wondering if you think it would be a good idea, when writing to them, to peak their interest by inserting the most obvious violation within the first paragraph and then proceed with the chronology of events.

I'm also wondering if a securities law attorney has been consulted for his/her opinion and pointers.

It would be nice if someone in CMM --someone who hasn't been paid-- would be willing to talk...