604 899 6644
416 593 8314
- The original agreement to see that minority shareholders be represent on the BOD has been blatantly violated for some time now.
- The principle investor in both Century Mining and White Tiger Gold stands to have > 50% controlling interest in the new British Virgin Island’s Corporation with present CMM and WTG board members having prominent positions.
- The BOD’s of both WTG and CMM are effectively controlled by the same individual.
- Fair market value for CMM can not occur when there are these obvious conflict of interest residing on both BOD’s. Realistic pricing can be seen on two articles written by Dennis Boyco for Gold Minner Pulse. Here are the links:
- Recent cash-in of 25,000,000 CMM Warrants, originally owned by the major stockholder, but later sold to ‘private interests’ just prior to the cutoff date for merger vote eligibility is highly suspect, in my opinion. This action can easily be construed to be a means to influence the outcome of the minority stockholders approval of the proposed merger. These warrants should not be counted.
I am not alone in objecting to an effort to steal my hard-earned shares. Here is a link to a recent pole at Stockigloo:
We are well in excess of 200 shareholders representing 80,271,912 shares, who are collectively asking the fundamental question, "At what point will this shenanigans stop?" It is my sincere hope that you can help us out in this matter.